Hi I’m Holly!
Over the years I’ve come to accept that I am a complete contradiction in terms:
- I have a BSc in Earth Sciences, but I believe in the healing properties of crystals.
- My clients are almost all female, but I spent my teens enjoying the male-dominated world of the Australian AIRTC – and loved every minute!
- I’m loud and proud when it comes to shouting about what I believe in, but I can hold space for a client to express their feelings.
- My current home in rural England is a far cry from my upbringing in suburban Australia – and I am still a townie at heart.
- I love being independent, but love being taken care of too.
And here’s the thing. We all have contradictions in our lives and it’s this duality that makes us interesting. It gives us depth and experience to call on; it makes us capable of tackling anything. And this is why I do what I do.
I could list all of my achievements and qualifications here, but to be honest, I never read them so I’m betting you probably don’t either. All you really need to know is that I am passionate about helping women become who they are meant to be. I help them achieve their potential no matter what that looks like and no matter what obstacles have been put in their way in the past – either by others or themselves.
My clients say that I am honest, trustworthy, funny, sensitive and supportive – I know because I have actually asked them!
I pride myself on living by a set of ethics that I call HEART:
H Honesty – I am honest with myself and my clients and only offer what I know I can deliver on and feel qualified to do
E Energy – I make time every day to boost and protect my own energy so that I don’t drain yours, it’s a huge part of my healing work but also makes my coaching work easier too
A Abundance – I believe that there is space for all of us to make a living doing what we love and create a lives filled with joy and work with manifestation and the Law of Attraction principles.
R Responsibility – I call it Radiant Responsibility. Radiant because there is no judgement of what has passed, but being mature enough to put on my big girl pants and do what has to be done. This life is mine and I am responsible for it.
T Thriving – No striving, just thriving! I’m not here to keep up with the Jones’s or compete with other businesses. I am here to thrive and make my own space as beautiful as I can, and I hope you can join me.
So, there you have it. Perhaps not what you would have thought an ‘About’ page would look like, but that’s me.